Thursday, January 2, 2014

On this Winter's Night....*Dollie*/:Diamante: @ FROST


Happy new year!!! I hope everyone is ready for 2014 because its here..I'm totally excited about this coming year..2013 was great don't get me wrong..but its such a wonderful feeling to get that feeling of the clean slate..the rebirth..the time to mend all the fences and just start over. One thing thats not over...is the Depravednation FROST event..you have until the 5th! I'm bringing you today one of the cutest little dresses I have found..its very short, sexy, but all rolled up into jus dang cute :P It comes in red,black,blue,pink,grey, and white. The hood has the cute little ears and I just love it *.* You can find this at FROST from Dollie..its a must have I thinks, your gonna feel so purdy in this little design.
Also from FROST, :Diamante: brings you this necklace and earrings Frosted Romance Fine Silver Set. I actually really like this set. Its not the bling bling and its very nicely detailed. Its not overly huge so you get the pretty girly feel. Its nicely designed so its just the right measure for what you need and with the snowflakes it just fits perfectly. Be sure to check :Diamante: out at FROST.
Last but not least and your not gonna find these at the event..but you will find them at Slinks..are these...my favorite little shoe...Peeptoes! I loveee the peeptoes..they come in a array of colors at the Slink mainstore..its a simple classy shoe that goes with pretty much anything..dresses, pants. skirts..u name it..a very elegant little shoe and if you don't have any of them..go gets u some..its honestly one of my favorite little shoes. Be aware though these do take the slink advance medium feet by Slink..so you gotta have those!
So new year..new shopping to do..that never ends! Remember you got till Jan 5th to get these awesome designs at FROST! muahs <3


                                     




::Exile: Sober: Blacks
:Diamante: Frosted Romance - Fine Silver Set 
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
{dollle*} 074 Rabbit Hoodie Dress - Red
Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
Slink Glitter Peeptoes (Addon) Black

TELEPORT TO FROST


No comments:

Post a Comment