Sunday, December 29, 2013

Unconditionally.....S H O C K/ Edelfabrik @ FROST



HIHI! So this outfit I'm bringing you today comes to you from Edelfabrik...ever heard of them..I hadnt..let me introduce :) You can find Edelfabrik at the now going on FROST event..this exclusive they bring you comes full complete outfit..you get the dress, the armwarmers, the leg warmers, and the shoes \o/ I fell in love with it because of the style and also it comes with a HUD, so your not only purchasing one outfit..you are actually getting 6. Ive put the picture of the HUD below with some snapshots so you can see^^..I love it, I think its a great buy and look..so make sure you don't miss this little number at FROST.
Also at FROST..S H O C K has come out with her very first set of Slink fingernails appliers...I Love!!
These are only compatiable with Slink hands..so if you don't have those..you need them :P There are 10
HUD options of natural french nails. The shine on these are outstanding along with great detail!! (Notice the ring there ladies..engaged..I jus remembered I don't know if I even told you! Kipp and I are getting married..plans are for June!)..I get so side tracked sumtimes...ok so..head down to FROST..pick up this oh so cutee outfit from Edelfabrik and a must buy these nails from S H O C K!!!









Exile::Falling For You Light Blondes New Release
.Pekka. Nora Unisex Piercing
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed
Your Cocain : Slink Birds
[ S H O C K ] Slink Natural French Nails Frost Item
![!Edelfabrik 'Bella Fighetta'_Outfit!]! Frost Item



No comments:

Post a Comment