Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Let It Snow - Lapointe & Bastchild


Gooodmornings or evenings where ever you may be! I woke up so early this morning and for the second day in a row looked out my window to a wonderful winter blanket of snow..winter is one of my most favorite times of year...its so peaceful to me. Also today is Thanksgiving! So happy day to all you turkeys out there ^_^
Today I'm bringing you lots of designs from one of my sponsors Lapointe & Bastchild. L&B has been around for years and one of the most top quality designs on the second life grid. So many go to L&B for their weddings..but L&B has a amazing clothing line, jewelry, footwear to!
Everything I'm wearing today is L&B..their newly released corset, leather mini, and a gorgeous pendant necklace that was released at the District 5. One of my most loves about L&B is the HUDS!  You have so many color options on every design that you can do about anything! I'm going to post all 3 huds for these items below...your going to be amazed ^_^


This hair is upmost adorable...I stumbledon this store when a friend of mine gave me, I went down there and literally bout so much hair,lol >.< Its from a store called Blues...u should definitely check it out!! You will also notice this gorgeous pendant necklace, also from L&B, it also comes with a color change HUD ^_^

The boots come with a HUD with so many colors to choose from...thats one great aspect, but they also come with a unrigged mesh pair thats resizeable!









All the photos were taken at our home on secondlife, and this song being by Dean Martin is one of my favorites <3
♫LISTENING TO♫

Blues. Bay - Light Blondes
UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
{D.A} Lipgloss Pack! 
L&B  "Pear Drop" Necklace with HUD 
L&B S'Wear "Teese" Leather Halter Corset
.:L&B:. S'Wear "Leather Mini" 24 Color Set
.:L&B:. S'Wear "Bianca" Knee Boots Autumn Neutrals

No comments:

Post a Comment