Saturday, September 6, 2014

King Of Nothing - Kings & Queens


Hey hey guys !! I'm back with a bunch of stuff ! *slowly tries to drag the bag full of stuff across the floor*
Ok so.. I have a bunch of stuff right !? Right ! Lets start then ! *cracks knuckles* >:D
From the Kings & Queens event I got this aweome FULL BODY tattoo from Endless Pain Tattoos ! It's very detailed and I never seen a tattoo from this store that I didn't like, so it's definetly a good buy !! Also from the Kings & Queens, I got this shirt and vest from Deadpool !!! It's nicely textured and it's there at a very affordable price !
Then from the Thrift shop, I got this cool underwear from Gothyrotica, this ones have a HUD where you can change the texture :D Then, from my newest sponsor, Something New, she have his char with the big kitty at the Thrift shop as well as other poses !
Then I just threw some items I got in some events. Like The hair from Exile, and the watch with bracelets from Mandala, got it at Collabor88 !!! And from the arcade, I got the Aitui ears with animals in the holes, the kitties and the Flite sneakers off course !!!
Phew.. That was all of it *checks the list* I think I didn't missed anything ! LOL
Ok guys I'll be posting something else more in the next days. Stay tuned :D
Mañana Iguanaaaa :D





Body
Hair: Exile::Unravel (brushed) @ Collabor88
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Dew
Ears: AITUI - Ear: Gen 4, ACRYL*IMALS - Grey Rat @ Arcade
Beard: Fruk face fuzz - Free goatee
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) S L - Relax
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos - Jimmie @ Kings & Queens
Outfit
Shirt &Vest: :DEADPOOL: BLACK AND WHITE SHIRT/WAIST COAT @ Kings & Queens
Jeans: HipHopJeans BOLD - Navy - (Boot cuff) - REDGRAVE
Shoes: FLite.-Outsiders - White @ Arcade
Underwear: }G{ Gothyrotica N-Cyder_Novelty_Underwear @ Thrift Shop 6.0
Sandals: .::ILLI::. SLink Gustav Sandals

Accessories
Crown: RO - Sanguine Crown
Bracelet: ::GB:: Leather braclet Black
Necklace: (MALE)Full_Necklace [MANDALA]KOTOWARI
Watch: (complete/LEATHER_Wide) [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_SMEXY(Black) @Collabor88
Props & Decor
Chair: Something New~Lord of His Home @ Thrift Shop 6.0
Paintings: Fallen Angel PRIME  (Got in the Fallen Angel Hunt last year or so, it's from PRIME)
Cat1: (fd) Cat - 06 Caught in the Act @ Arcade
Cat2: (fd) Cat - 05 Curled On Back @ Arcade
Pizza Box: [Neurolab Inc.] SPACE PIZZA V.1.4
Beer Bottles & Case: Those freebie
Alcohol Bottles: Mesh Factory - Alcohol Bottle "No2"

1 comment:

  1. wicked shoot !!! and I got them lil angel pics they so cute I love how u used them
    and Big up some thing new amazing as always :))

    ReplyDelete