Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two Girls, One Teacup





This is such a long over due collaboration  I've known Adriana since I first started SL and from the get go we just clicked. Every once in a while you stumble upon someone where everything is just effortless. Its the type of friendship where we don't need to talk everyday, but when we do get together, look out! From 6+ hour skype calls talking about every thing under the sun, to watching shows about serial killers and youtube To Catch a Predator videos the bond just keeps on growing.

We go at each other like cats and dogs and anyone looking in can't even begin to understand the crazy. But we both also have people who balance and understand us, they keep us on leashes until they let us out to play with each other. (Shout out to Saphy and Bubbs!!!)

When I need to unwind or vent or someone to laugh at me when I smack my knee against a table and spend minutes rolling around on the floor with my mic on I know I can always call on her. It is a definite on my bucket list to meet her in real life because its not often that you find friendships that break the boundaries between Secondlife and the Real World.   She's my ride or die and she loves me even though I'm from 'Up the Street.' \0/ Thuglife!

She's short, She's funky,
She smells like a monkey,
Her name is Adri,
Yeah her name is Adri! xD

Wearing:

Go to TWO WORDS... HOT MESS For Adriana's/Suki's Styling!
 
Vixen:

Top - Ison: Geometric Corset - Pink
Bottoms- Gawk! High Waist Panties - Rose
Shoes- N-core - Triumph Heels - Pink
Accessories- O.M.E.NFantasy Bunny Ears
                     Mandala - Onigirl necklace (Simple/Long)
                     Mandala - Utamaro Bracelet (White)
Hair- Magika Faint  (Hud #3)
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn - Galaxy Eyes (Pink)
Skin- Mother Goose - Mishu
Tattoo - Leti's - Cetus


1 comment: