Friday, August 10, 2012

Broken Dolls (FV 2012 NOW OPEN)









You know how sometimes you have these events and you end up deleting 95% of the items you get? Fashion Voodoo is shaping up to surely not be one of these events. These Voodoo designers have been going all out! Its amazing, edgy and so fashion forward. I can with all honesty say I am in love with the things being produced so far. This is a cannot miss event so check it out!

You have this really cool and trendy dress coming out of Duck Nipple, I love the inprinted skulls on the black and the variety of colours allows you to mix up your style from dark to light to girly. You all know how I'm an absolute sucker for flat boots, so these Rivet boots from Deco were perfect for me. They have different sizes and levels of "worn and beaten" styles to fit your personal tastes.


The accessories from HollyWierd are pretty cool with just enough creepy for me to actually wear them! The necklace though is my favorite, who doesn't like wearing a voodoo doll around their neck? I know I do. Grab these items and so much more at the FV event. More information below.


Over 100 brands are expected to participate, each of them bringing a NEW and EXCLUSIVE item for the event marked 50% off what the original selling price would be! The event opened to the public 5 minutes ago and  it runs until August 30th! You DO NOT want to miss out on the savings! I cannot stress that enough! ( I know I've said it about 10 times already but aaah!) We've been bombarded with more blogger packs from multiple designers both known and unknown to us over the past few days, we've seen the items and I'm telling you now this event has some fucking amazing stuff, I really wish I could wear every single item- at the same time.  So much more to come..


P.S. Do your part to contribute to lessening the lag. Its something that plagues us all at events like these, so remove all HUDs that you don't need, any extra scripts in your hair or shoes. To make it easier on you and everyone else I recommend putting on a simple bikini or swim trunks for the guys, you would be surpised how much it helps in slaying the lag demon.


Here are some links to very cool, free and almost free trunks and bikinis:


 1L Bikini 0L Bikini

1L Trunks 0L Trunks

Grabbed one? Ok good! Limo is below.

CLICK ME TO GO TO FV!


Wearing


Duck Nipple  - Mesh FV Dress (Black) (FV Item)

DECO  Rivet Boots (FV Item)
HW  Chakra earring (FV Item)
HW   Nkisi Necklace (FV Item)
Truth Liberty - Reds New
C r u s h Lipstick c7
Anara's   Whiskers
Inkies   - Pin Up Flowers Tattoo



2 comments: