Friday, December 19, 2014

Silver ~n~ Gold - FROST 2014



Hey guys bringing you some more Frost awesomes..today I'm wearing sum really cuteness for the Christmas season. MoDANNA has brought a lot of fashion to this years event including the Crystalline Collection. Its a assortment of colors in mesh skirts and bodysuits. I chose the green and gold and matched them up with the new boots from Ducknipple that you can also find at Frost! I'm going to put both Huds down below so you can check out the awesome colors on both
The hair I'm wearing I picked up at Exile and for a pulled back look I loves it. Take a really good close look at the jewelry I'm wearing. This set is from Cae, it comes with a beautiful necklace and earrings that comes with a color change HUD. I absolutely love it and I loves it mores cuz my Twinerz Lana gave it to me as a special gift <3 Its definitely a piece you want in your collection ♥



♥ DUCKNIPPLE ♥



♫LISTENING TO♫

Exile::Royal Command Light Browns
UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
{D.A} Lipgloss Pack! 
Cae :: Pomme de Pin :: Collection 
MoDANNA [Crystalline Collection] Chiffon Bodysuit Green @ F R O S T 2014
MoDANNA [Crystalline Collection] Glitter Skirt Gold @ F R O S T 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment