Friday, December 26, 2014

Already Home [F R O S T + NerdMonkey + Something New]



Hey hey guys !! It is I ! :D Hoe y'all had a great Xmas with family and lots of pressies. Now I bring you more goodies so you can go spend the money yer gma gave you with that pair of socks :'D
Sooo from Frost I got this jacket, brought to you by 7mad Ravens ^_^ There's 5 different ones you can choose from ^_^ Also from Frost, I got me this awesome tattoo from Endless Pain, you can check out on the picture below :D
Then I got me some newness from NerdMonkey, this Riot pants come with a color changing HUD where you can change the pants, kilt, boxers, buttons and the headphones falling on the back pocket :D
Then I got me this new prop from Something New, you get Rudolph with 6 poses and all the decor on its !! Check on the pic below :D
Stay tuned cuz I'll be bringing more goodies to show off :P 
See ya laterssssss







Body

Skin: HERMONY / SKIN / KYU / ST6
Hair: Action James Veganic
Beard: ::Fe Style:: Facial Hair - 3ED - 6
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Fjord
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) S L - Relax
Tattoo: Endless Pain Equilibrium @ F R O S T

Outfit

Jacket: 7madRavens M Winter Sleigh Jacket/wShirt @ F R O S T
Pants: [N*Monkey] 'RIOT Pants - New !
Boots: Survivor-Boots Leather Brown *REDGRAVE*

Props

Something New ~ Rudolph - New !




No comments:

Post a Comment