Sunday, August 31, 2014

Work B**ch....District5

Heeeeey..here I am again with another awesome most loved fashion from the ongoing District 5 event..still going on thru September 4th!!!..Today I'm bring you some Sassy designs that honestly I just love...I'm not a huge skirt girly type of girl...so when I say that I've found one that I love..you can believe it!!!!
First design is this mesh pleated Kourtney top...it comes in L-XXS sizes and loads of colors..I've included the all colors fatpack HUD below so you can get a good look and you are going to want them all!!..This top snugs your waistline and also comes with 6 different options of color for the belt..so literally you can do any combination you wants..I simply love its
Now if you get the top....you have to have the skirt~..These are two seperate pieces..so dont think its all one piece...so you can wear the top or skirt with other things in your inventory..The skirt comes in tons of colors as well..I'm wearing the black..also in aqua,blue,coral,ivory,lime,pink,plum,red,taupe,and,white!!  Wow thats alot of choosins or grab the fatpack! Your going to love it...it snugs the waist and then along the bottom very soft ruffled..the length is mid-thigh..but not only do you get your choice of color...each skirt comes with a HUD of three different pattern designs..so I've threw up that HUD for you to see below...I totally done a business pick but this outfit is perfect for anytime wear..dancing..dates..you.name.it..So be sure you check out Sassy at the District5!
Shoes,shoes,shoes..there are lots at the District5..this awesome sandel is brought to you by Magadon. These heels fit your high slink feet..so you have to have those to wear!  It also comes with a color change HUD of tons of colors for the straps and also color selection for the metals. This is another item I jus loved.
Some honorable mentions is Truth's new release Grande..if you haven't got it you might wanna go take a look...they have got lots of new releases...this hair comes in two versions and you can wear with or without bangs..Also,jewelry..gotta have it and this set is from one of my most favorite stores Lazuri...jewelry with very high detail,fashion and class..the one great thing about Lazuri is that you get so many options of color change....check them out to<3
{listening to}

TRUTH HAIR Grande -  light blondes new release
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver3
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Sunny2(black)
{D.A} Lipgloss Pack! eyeshadow/lipsgloss/pout
Lazuri Classic Pearl Set
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
~Sassy!~ Kourtney top - fat pack@DISTRICT5
~Sassy!~ Khloe skirt - black@DISTRICT5
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
:{MV}:  Magadon Heels [Slink High]@DISTRICT5

District 5

No comments:

Post a Comment