Thursday, November 21, 2013

And you let her go.... - Lubbly Jubblies + Thrift Shop + Immerse


Haiiii! Miss me? Well took a few days off because my inventory was about to explode -.- I'm sure you all know the feeling..buuuut I'm back today with some awesome stuffs for you..some new releases, a sweet little thrift shop item, Lubbly Jubblies and some furniture..mmhmm :P So Starting out, new release from Exile - Wishes. This comes in a array of colors. Actually Exile just released 4 new styles, so if you havent been..go :)

Lubbly Jubbles officially kicked out their new round Nov 15th with a whole line of newly released items! One of my favs this round is this Boho Jumper from Dethly Designs. It comes in Ice Denim, Black Denim, Denim, Light Denim, and Dark Denim. I <3 this..its nice tight and snuggly around the hips with the bell bottom flare around the heel. It comes with Lolas appliers but you can also wear them without. Its totally all denim but hott and sexy all rolled up into one..you gottas have them :D Head on down to Lubbly Jubblies for more fantastic designs!

Depravednation's Thrift shop is going strong and today I bring you this cute little bow from Pheobe..its mesh and comes with click menu..total of 14 colors as shown. There are two different styles, one with the studs, one without..so cute and danty to add that special little extra to any outfit you wearing. Be sure and head over to the Thrift Shop!

Accessories! These awesome arm braclets from MG. I'm also wearing slink hands and feet and I found the cutiest ever appliers from Hopscotch..they little pandas *.* But also on these nice feet are these new released Candydoll Admiral White wedge heels..You have to have slink feet for these...my honest opinion on this...since I got the slink feet and all these slink shoes are coming out..its all i wear! Im so addicted its not even funny ladies -.- If you do not have them I cannot stress enough..go get them!

Now one of my sponsors that has amazing designs in clothing, also does some amazing furniture. Ive blogged some of her beautiful dresses before and shes been gone for little while but shes back! Lilly of Immerse is back and shes working hard again to get u some awesome designs! Today I'm blogging this high detailed chair, it comes in tan, blue, green, and red. Be sure to check out Immerse for great furniture and don't forget the fashions, she has some one of a kind designs you will love <3



Exile::Stray Wishes Ice Blondes NEW RELEASE
.:Glamorize:. Today Makeup Kit - 10 Lips/1 Eye Makeup/ 10 Combo
*P* Cathia Mesh Bow Tie 2 ~ 14 Colors~ THE THRIFT SHOP
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed
*~*HopScotch*~* Animal Fingernails
MG - Bangles - Kos - SILVER (1)
dD - My Boho Jumper - Ice Denim Leo @ LUBBLY JUBBLIES
Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
*~*HopScotch*~* Animal Toenails
_CandyDoll_ Admiral White  NEW RELEASE

Immerse Autumn Meadow Chair- NEW RELEASE


No comments:

Post a Comment