Thursday, December 19, 2013

In the Silence of Snow.....FROST/*+Sweet Fireflys+*/L&B/X*Plosion



Have you ever heard the HUSH of the freshly fallen snow?
Take the time and listen
)O(
Hold on cuzz i got loads of items this go around so I'm gonna jump right into it!! Starting off with da tip of my head is this awesome new winter hair from X*Plosion..its adorable! You will find this new release at the FROST event...I've been twice today -.-,lol...so this little hair comes with the toboggan, 4 styles red with snowflakes, black with snowflakes, and red/white and a black/white..you get several color option packs you 
can purchase, the one I am wearing is the Duos. I totally love the snowflakes that go thru the hair..so this is something your really gonna want for all your winter outfits *.*

Also at FROST, you will find these eyes by Elephante Eyes Open gacha items..there are 10 in total to collect which include 4 rares. You will also want to check out their poses, which I am also using in this post..they have loads of items for the FROST event!

Now this next little item..is not at any event, you will find it in-store..but it has to be one of the cutest little dresses I have found. Let me introduce to you *+Sweet Fireflys+* I had never been to this store before and when I went over and started looking around, I was *.*..the cutest designs...fresh and new designs...the owner Lexi was awesomes..soooo today I'm am bringing you her Sweet Indian Summer Dress ...the sleeves on this dress I adore! Its the cozy feelin..and yes I know it says summer..but nah , this can so be worn right now in winter..I wore the white jus to show u totally winter but down below I've put all the colors its available..Be sure you go and check out this store..you will find lots there that you will adore :D

To the feet!!! You can put all you want on but when you can never forget the shoes!! Today brand new releases from L&B. These knee high boots are extremely detailed! Available in 11 colors in which you get all by HUD!!! HUD comes with resizer with options for main and sole change along with the buckle. If you have Lapointe & Bastchild in your inventory then you know that when I say highest quality I mean it..If you have never bought from L&B believe me you will never be disappointed. Ive put a pic of the HUD down there for you, you can also find lots of items and a new exclusive from L&B at FROST!

So you got tons of shopping to do..for others and for you..this is one of my most fav seasonal songs..so check all these awesome designers out and have fun!!!

*X*plosion Snowy Snuggles Hair (Duos) FROST ITEM
//elephante poses//Eyes Open *Green* RARE FROST ITEM
**RE** NOX Era Nails & Rings
*+ S.F.+* Sweet Indian Summer Dress - White CHECK IT OUT!!
.:L&B:. S'Wear "Bianca" Knee Boots Autumn Neutrals v2 NEW RELEASE & @ FROST

Poses:
//elephante poses// //Here I Come FROST ITEM



No comments:

Post a Comment