Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FROST - Frozen Warrior


Heyhooooo \o/ I'm back !! Yep Yep,FROST IS FINALLY HERE !!!
And I brought you some fresh goodies from there :D
I put on this cool horns from C.C. Kre-ations, they're well detailed and fit your head like a glove !! You have other colors to choose from like pitch and sand ^^ Also from C.C. Kre-ations I got these cool mesh eyes that tweak up your non-human look :D This cool wings are from a new store called R.I.S.K.E, she started recently with this goodies and she can be found only at FROST event, FOR NOW! So stay tuned :P This wings come in several more colors too ^^ From Elephante, I got these tear like make up, it's like I have ice coming out of my eyes huh !? There's also different colors to pick from ! :D Theeen we have this simple, yet cool chin plug with two little piercings, this little coolness comes to you from Hollyweird ! :D And last but not least, this awesome tattoo from GrungeInk ! If you love tattoos and you love music, you should get this one here !! It's a clean drawing but with so much meaning, I love it !! :D
And if you like my outfit, it can be found at the Peace On Earth Hunt ! (you should definitely do this hunt ! over 200 stores and all with cool gifties!) :D
Ok I'm done for now, I'll see you very soon !! :D Toodles \o






Body

Skin: Ooh-la-licious/Marcello/Peach/Buzz Cut
Shape: [BODY FACTORY] Marthius Shape (l) Mouth 01
Hair: Action Sid Overdose Hair
Eyes: {Opalescenza~ frost} L Mesh Eyes .::C.C. Kre-ations::. @ FROST
Eye Make-Up: //elephante poses// Tears Of Ice *Blue* @ FROST
Tattoo: GrungeInk - Rythmia-UpperFull-(Normal) 3 @ FROST
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat

Outfit:

*IW* Angel of Peace Dove @ Peace On Heart Hunt

Accessories

Horns: {Crystal Horn~ FROST} Left original mesh .::C.C. Kre-ations:.. @ FROST
Wings: R.I.S.K.E >.< "Eclipse" Wings //  Ice  @ FROST
Piercings: .HW. PL//2 -Plug/Dermal Piercing-  ~Frost Edition~ @ FROST



No comments:

Post a Comment