Tuesday, August 12, 2014

In The Summer Time: District5 + Summer Bash


Hey hey peopleeee.. I'm back and I brought some goodies from 2 events !! Summer Bash, which started August 10th and District 5 which starts TOMORROW, August 13th !!!
Let's start from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes... So to speak :P
Ok, I got this hair from Damselfly, that will be available at the District 5 event. If you like curly hair you must have this one ! :D
From the Summer Bash event, I got this cool t-shirt. It's from CuteBomb, it has a really nice texture and I think the skull is really cool, ain't it ? :O Then I also got these pants from Delirium Style, there's these pants in store but THESE are the summer version, with brighter colors and really cool textures in the HUD :D Thennn, on my footsies, I have these cool sandals. They're from ILLI and I mean, I'm a sneakers kind of dude but ILLI has some cool sandals I must say ! They're for male Slink flat feet and come with a color HUD ^_^
That is all for now guys ! Make sure you go take a look at these events cuz some items are EXCLUSIVE and you don't wanna miss it do ya ? So chop chop ! Go have fun shopping and I'll show you some more stuff really soon :D
Toodledooooo Kangaruuu :D







Body

Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Josh Non-Rigged Mesh @ Distric 5 - EXCLUSIVE !!!
Ears: Stretched ears-Omimi- [MANDALA]
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Dew
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) S L - Relax
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) S - Flat
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Tomahawk


Outfit

Shirt: CuteBomb Skull Tee @ Krave Inc. Summer Bash - EXCLUSIVE !!!
Pants: D-Style M Hammer Pants @ Krave Inc. Summer Bash - EXCLUSIVE !!!
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. SLink Alex Sandal @ Krave Inc. Summer Bash

Accessories

Bracelets: ::GB:: Leather bracelet Black







No comments:

Post a Comment