Tuesday, February 5, 2013

PARKSIDE


Yo, Jimmmy here..my debut on RockCandy coming your way!! I've decided besides my sl world..my dj'n and everything else I get into..Im gonna show you a whole new style..mine! The outfit above is pretty casual but yet classy look. I've included my actual skin and facial hair from The Body Co., if you haven't checked them out,they have alot of unique skins to sup your avatar. This hoodie from Kal Rau is with or without tee option,tintable strings..it is 100% mesh and comes with a HUD..u actually get 10 different tee options to..so different looks.I'm wearing the Dark..but there is several colors to choose from or you can get the fatpack! The jeans come in four sizes and there are 4 colors to choose from..so be sure and check out these awesome designers..WORD!





                                                                     

Hair - Entente - Thibault
Skin - The Body Co - Fox
Facial Hair - Emortal Concepts - blk Chain Curtain
Facial piercings - .Pekka - Crankie Piercing
Ears - Mandala - Steking Ears

Hoodie - Kal Rau - Korea Hoodie (Dark 2, fat pack exclusive color)
Jeans - not so bad - JORIS
Shoes - 2 Real - Stackz
Necklace - Ashira's Aerie - Celtic Knot Pendant




No comments:

Post a Comment