Thursday, April 11, 2013

"All of These Lines Across My Face......








......Tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been. And how I got to where I am."


      Aging is difficult. Beauty is said to fade but I believe that it can be enhanced with the right look. Having a birthday recently I know the worries that come along with getting older. Wrinkles, saggyness, age spots, fading beauty.....but in reality age can be so classy and in fact a lady can become a timeless beauty. This mesh, draped and fitted dress from 1 Hundred shows that any age can be sexy, PLUS class and elegant. 20, 30, 40, 50.....age is irrelevant in beauty. It comes in all shapes, sizes, colors. Show your elegant, sassy side with this amazing dress, which also comes in Black, Blue, Cream Fuschia, Gold, Plum, Silver, Wine, AND pink!!!!!!! Paired with this incredible dress, one of my all time favorite designers, [Gos], has made heels with an EXACT color match hud. That's right. You click the configure button, pick the skin you're wearing and sync it and it saves several shades for when you decide to change your skin up. AHHHHHHHMAAAZING! I have SEVERAL pairs of [Gos] shoes in my vast collection, and must say they are my favorite brand. Check out this combo and see how it makes YOU feel when you wear it....I know I can nearly feel the silk on my skin. Beauty, pure beauty from 1 Hundred.


"You see the smile that's on my mouth, it's hiding the words that don't come out. All of our friends that think that I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess. No they don't know who I am really am, and they don't know what I've been through, like you do....and I was made for you.


1 Hundred - Ginger Satin Dress - White
*BIRTH* - Hypnotic Eyes - Vamp pack - Werewolf
*REDGRAVE* - Eyelashes -19- Diva
/artilleri/ - Hibi hair flower - White
TRUTH HAIR - Teddy -  Sangria w/roots
EarthStones - Gypsy Necklace - Multi/Gold 
JCNY - 'HEARTS in LOVE' - Engraving Edition - Wedding Ring Combo
JCNY - 'Key to My Heart - Slave Collar - Engraving Edition
JAMMAN - ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V3
[Gos] Boutique - Grace Sandals - White
Apple May Designs - Bebe skin - Tan
-SU!- Diamonds Flow Piercing





   

No comments:

Post a Comment