Thursday, January 10, 2013

Once Upon a Dream


Hey guyz todays post is something I found in my drafts..I'm sure alot of you remember Cadence Zane and her blogs with RC and Blur the Divine..while stumbling around I found this left over blog in her drafts..Cadence left secondlife recently to pursue her real life,but she's in no way long forgotten..I did this picture for her one day during some very goofy times..things come and go, people come and go but some things you never forget..Its her cuteness all rolled up and i love the little boot shoes, so it might be my post,but its all about Cadence <3
                                                                                
                                                                             

* Thankful Mood *

* Amber Style Inspiration *

* “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” *
Hey Y’all!
The reason for todays look is because its super “Amber” (my RL name) and because my VERY first supporter was Kay from Factorie Couture, which is now Blonde&Blonde. She had an adorable new store with her friend and she was as excited to have me blog as I was to blog for her. Because of her being my very first supporter I am showing off her gorgeous new casual wear. Drool over it, then go buy it. Cause I said so.

Love Always – Cadence

                                               
       


Sweater - Blonde&Blonde – Pull Over White

Jeans - Blonde&Blonde – Cuffed Skinny Jeans Light Denim

Hair - >TRUTH< Bella – sandlewood

Shoes - MIEL VARSITY KICKS BRIG-GREEN

Bracers - dl:: FouFou Gloves black-green

Ears - AITUI – Type 2 Stretched Ear – Elf

2 comments: