Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Pussy Next Door




Soft kitty,
Warm kitty
Little ball of fur,
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr, Purr, Purr.

Mrooow! Gosh, honestly I don't know what's wrong with me. Lol I think I have some kind of style layers. Like- a fashinista onion? Do those exist?! But anyway, one minute I'm casual, next minute I'm all glammy and now- well this is inexplicable. As inexplicable as it is, this bad ass kitty cat came right out of the frisky section of my brain and my goodness I love it! I started building this around the idea of a neko but decided to go a lot more edgy with it instead of cute.

A huge part of me is wanting to go into detail on all these items, because when I bought them and put them together I never expected all of them to be- well- so perfect! I usually fill my cart up with DEMOs and then end up realizing some don't look as good as I thought. But all of these I bought them, tried them and automatically loved them. From the Ears from Mutated Industries to the Horns from Plastik (it comes with a HUD to change the colour of the gems) to the amazing make up from Dead Apples to the exquisite corset from ISON. Gosh and I could go on all day about these hot boots from Slink that fit like a glove. The piercings from HOD are amazing, I picked these up down at the store and I couldn't resist grabbing about four more sets. if you're a  fan of intricate, detailed badass piercings then HOD should definitely be on your list of stops. I love the high waist panties from Gawk! It goes perfectly with these sexy corset type outfits.

I'm loving the tail from Lemon Tea because its not only gorgeous, it also comes with a HUD to change the colouring of it. Not to mention its not just photogenic its actually animated so you always nekos can use it as well. Personally, I plan on eventually using it as part of an RP character. Its inspirational! I know I mentioned Dead Apples already but, I have really grown to love the line of make ups in that store. They're gorgeous and they make my lips all perfect and pouty. What girl doesn't want to always have sexy lips on their avi?

Phew I know its all rambley which I rarely am, but I love ever inch of of this outfit. Its a combination of amazing items from a set of amazing designers. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Wearing:

ISON Geometric Corset (Black)
Gawk! Ultra High Waist Panties (Black)
Milana 'Ann' Black
Haus Of Darcy Provocation Piercing set
Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots (Black)
:[P]:- Triz Horns:// Rage
Mutation Industries Cat Person Parts (Black)
{Lemon Tea} Animated Neko Tail
E r r a t i c Fishnets Wide (Black)
[1A] Slaute Gloves Greys (Black)
Pekka Nose Bleed (2)
Utopiah Body of a leopard Tattoo
Dead Apples Glam Glosses Sinistre + Lipgloss & teeth
Mandala Shamira DogTag

2 comments: