Monday, January 14, 2013

Free Spirit








IM BACKKK, 

Sorry took my butt so long to make a post >_< real life has been kicking my butt lately!!! Anyways I threw this outfit together real quick cause I knew you guys all missed me soOoOo much ...right?? *ignores the silence* ANYWAYYYS loyal followers I think these ears go great with this necklace and hair, copy me to the "t" or throw your own twist on this look, click these links to get your stuff ! OMG FURRY VID <3 love love love this song *_* Raping the repeat button like mad yo! 


                                    

RAW HOUSE - Sydney [white 03] 
S&P - Feathered Ears
<k.p> - War Paint (store closed) sub with Dead Apples - War Paint 
>>AR<< - Istas Sky 
::TOXIC KITTY:: - Freedom Necklace 
::Para Designs:: - Apocalypse Tattoo
[ Cynful ] - Dance-a-licious Top
*X*plosion - Nature Braceletes 
*T.Whore* - Miss Nothing Dress
FBD - Black Net Tights 
ISON - black leather thigh highs 
Mstyle - Black Suede Wedge  

Kissez! Love Lil xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment