Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Smexy Biatch











                                                                             
Whaddup?

So I have officially become addicted to blogging. Serious, its a problem...Im pretty sure Saph and Con are planning an intervention as we speak >.>. I hope you guys like this look of the day, I was trying to be hard core, smexy, punk, girly all bundled into one! There is some awesome stuff in these links today for SUPER inexpensive....

My heels come with a HUD with 17 different colors/styles and they are 100L !!! UNHEARD OF!!! Thats like 17 different pairs of awesome pumps for the price of one. IKR!!?!?! Redick!

Not only are all my braceletes, and all my rings sold together but it includes the long nails as well o.o  They are at a steal of a price 195L So go snatch em up STAT!!

Wanna know where? Read on my shopoholics <3


!lamb. - "Wild at Heart" (my little pony)
*Glasiz* - Sexy Bitch
*L.inc*   - Bound Collar (cherry)
.Pekka.  - Armor Piercing
:Gauged:  - Human Ear 2"
::Para Designs::   - Butterfly Medley Tattoo
*Sheer*  - Very Torn Nylon Jacket
[Glue Ink]- Ree Gloves
dl::   - Punk Perfect Hands
SEVEN  - In love outfit (pants and suspenders worn only)
SOURIRES -  Pink Panties (old hunt item)
%.:EC:.  - Ysaline Heels
Buyer beware the cuffs to my pants are from *T*whore cause I didnt want to use the ones from SEVEN >.>

Kissez Love Lil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment