Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Underneath Your Clothes - GRENADE-FREE WEDNESDAY!!

Grenade Free Wednesday at Jersey Shore \o/! Here is jus a quick preview of the things you can pick up today!! All items are 100L and some awesomesauce stuffs!! Whats the talk? the crazyiness? the insaneness going on now??? TANGO'S!! Mesh boobies that are off the hook and I will be the first to admit I have always been skeptical of prim boobs..anything like that..but a few days ago I went over to Lola's and saw these..they are sooo worth it!! I then ventured over with ma gurl Cadence Zane to Hollipocket..where I actually got to meet Holli..most awesome woman evers xD..Shes a new sponsor to RockCandy..so your going to be seeing alot more of her and her designs!! Believe me,you will not regret buying these..im so addicted >.<..so now I just wanna show you these awesome styles and sale going on today..so go go go go checks it out!!! Your direct tp is down below ^.^


                                                                               

#LOOK1

.ploom.  Twilla - Indecisive
*GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia
{ BoobieLicious } Sandy_Luscious_Silver/Gold
[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIM FEMALE
{D.A}   Lipgloss Pack!
Lolas  ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
HolliPocket *Sweet Pea-Rose Barbie (2 appliers)  GFW ITEM
:[MANDALA] MILKY WAY BANGLEs/polly white (wearing nails
  only)
:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::.   SILK EYE SHADOW- PURPLE

#LOOK2

/Wasabi Pills/   Jacqueline Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
[Curves]  VAMP MakeUp *Eyeliners + Eyelashes + Lipstick DARK RED
~ Dirty Laundry Designs  - Mesh Ladies Boyfriend's Shirt GFW ITEM


#3 Also available today some awesome GESTURES!!
 کϦ∪Ƥ ƁîᔑϦ ԌⓔşŁแŕᴇѕ  GFW ITEM
                          Grenade-Free Wednesday    99L for all 5!!!

A female "ohhh rub me right there"  (I like to play this when people bump me. XD)
A male "Get away from me!"
A fiesty "Shake My Damn Head"
"Hey! Hey!" from a song (see if YOU know it)
A male "Do It Now!" over a radio
                                                                 
                                                              TP TO JERSEY SHORE



                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment