Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Magic Woman








* Naughty Elf Mood *

* Expensive Hooker Style Inspiration *

* "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere" *


Hey Y'all!

You know what happened the other day? You don't do you? I didn't think so. HOWEVER. I went and got myself the newest Lolas. I had the prim ones for a few months now but when the new Mesh came out I absolutely had to have. Not only did I buy them, but I convinced Saphy to buy them as well. Con and Evan are both extremely happy with our purchases to say the very least.

Fortunately I have some awesome connections and was able to pull of this high end hooker (giggle) look. I really love the texturing on the top and the jeans and and and everything else! Its adorable, but still sexy, and looks like I might just have inherited some of the Rock Candy badassery. It was really fun putting together and the lace on the top is super super swoon worthy. 

Right? Thought so.

Love Always - Cadence



My Look:

Shirt - [J'adore] Vintage Lace Tank Pink
Pants - [J'adore] Plain Skinny Jeans Black
Belt - .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Belt ::DISCO SAFARI :: w/o chain
Bracelets - .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: CREPUSCULE ::
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair - Seafoam
Ears - AITUI - (Type 2) Stretched Ear - Elf - 1 & 1/2"
Heels - Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black
Boobs - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
                                                               
                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment