Saturday, November 24, 2012

Acoustic






Hey y'all ! 
So let's start off with the guitar oh mah gee you can wear it on your back or if you feel like showing off, it has an animation to play it. But even if your not digging my musical gear the outfit on its own is super cute by itself! I seriously can't get enough of the neck tattoos, I can guarantee this will not be the last one you see on me. Word of caution though, this specific neck tattoo only comes in a tattoo layer not any clothing layers. Which is fine, but if your skin cleavage layer does not come in a tattoo layer it will cover the bottom of your tattoo, it can be a bit tricky but I know you will figure it out ;) The tattoos from that store are just so beautiful its still worth the buy, I regret nothing <3 Im just soooooo picky :P Anyways read on for all the awesome goodies below....

P.s. If i was playing any song on my awesome sl deer guitar ...it would be the one below! So listen ^_^ 


[BURLEY] - Julia (brown 02)
Soulbeats    - Wisdom Tattoo
KOSH  - Wise Owl Necklace 
::{u.f.o}::   - vanila acoustic (my dear)
-SU!-  - Lalala Dress (brown)
.:Useful Things:.  - Hanging Cardigan Mesh (black) 
Kyoot  - Hollander Leggings (black) 
::LEO-NT::   - Lonely Bird Boots (black) 

Kissez! Love Lil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment