Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome To The Jungle

   This morning I woke up to a thick layer of fog blanketing my city. It's been a long time since we have seen this,my favorite kind of weather around here. Perfect day to hang out inside and blog some great new stuff from *chronokit*  for my first post on Rock Candy!
   I opened up these pants and shirts and thought they looked just perfect for a tailored urban militant look.  Refinement in things that are typically savage is always interesting to me.


*chronokit*   Military Sarrouel Pants CamouflageA
*chronokit*  Shirts 04 Plain Gray
DECO  - MESH Jumpboots large topless (gravel)
Kennedy's   Mens "Dog Tags"-Chest
*Step inSide* LUKE GSP rosy-pale 
*Trailerstar*  Hairbase
[SVT*]  Face Beard  .:Stubble:. [BAG]
.ID.  Deep Colors / Mens Dept / Blue




 

No comments:

Post a Comment