Monday, August 18, 2014

Ain't Nobody Fuckin' With My Clique - L&B+Disctrict5+Summer Bash


Hey heyyy.. Well, as I promised, I'm back ! With more goodies *_* 
Ok first of all, I got this tank and shorts from L&B, both come with texture changing HUD (you can see bellow). They highly textured as usual for L&B ! ^___^
Then, I got some a goodie from District 5, This cool tattoo from Zentro ! If you know his work, you sure know this tattoo is a nice tattoo ! :D
And last but not least, I got this 7 Deadly S{k}ins Summer Bash Special, which looks sexeh !!
Soooo.. With this said, if you like any of these items I strongly advise you to go check these events out cuz some items are exclusive for these events !!!
I'll bring you some more goodies soon, so stay tuned :D
Mañana, iguana ^____^








Body

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - SummerBash Special male @ Summer Bash
Shape: 7 Deadly s{K}ins -Erik
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Dew (S)
Ears: A_size2(L) [MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) S L - Relax
Tattoo: [ZENTRO] Make Love Not War tattoo @ District 5 

Outfit

Tank: L&B Swear "Moto" Tank (SM+) Half Tucked - Gods&Demons
Shorts: L&B (SM) Swear "Classic" Mens Cargo Shorts - NEW !!!
Shoes: RoBoot_M_L_AKEYO


Accessories

Hat: D-Style - Swagger Cap w.Studs
Bracelet: ::GB:: Leather bracelet Black




No comments:

Post a Comment