Wednesday, September 26, 2012

No Reflection.....(Razorblade Jacket(hunt item),Redrum



Wow, September is almost gone..and I've already got like mega excited and going overboard..looking forward to October and Halloween!! Its my most favorite time of year! When I first started doing this blog,I started with this awesome little hunt gift from RazorBlade Jacket(comes in 5 diff sizes) that's on the Depraved Nation Hunt going on thru Oct. 15th! So i started there..opened that inventory and yea,you guessed it,started going nuts with that Halloween feeling,lol..My hair isnt new,but its one of the best mesh mohawks for females I've found in SL from Wasabi Pills. I simply freaking love this skull face tattoo! Its amazingly detailed and from -IW- ! It was so meant to be cuz about that time Redrum sent me this awesome new make up,this I'm wearing is the heavy eyeliner,theirs also a light option. I'm a total lover of DRD and Sinistyle,these little boots and arm sleeves really finished it up. For the top, Little titties bra from Glue Ink,its not mesh but sculpted,so you can re-size it any way to fit you perfectly.I hope you enjoy this one,there's a few pics below for some better detail xD Your definitely gonna be seeing a lot more as that spooky time of year creeps in on us!



^^ <3 these!


/Wasabi Pills/  Teeloh Mesh Hair - Reds Pack (dark flame pictured)
[Dolly] Shaved Hair Base -SpiderWeb v.1
+REDRUM+   BLACK EYELINER - HEAVY
-IW-  SKULL FACE TATTOO
Finesmith Evil Nails
[GLUE INK] Tittys Bra (black)
SiniStyle Lilith Sleeves
=Razorblade Jacket=  Nylon Cotton Tutu /// Orange S DEPRAVED NATION HUNT ITEM
DRD stampf black  (box) CA4







No comments:

Post a Comment