Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Kill Pride, I Hurt Feelings








Waah so many cool things in this post! First off we have the cool classic sneakers from our always awesome sponsor DECO. It comes in four cool colours. Red, White, Blue and Black. All coloured to suit your various tastes with that almost acid washed look.

Next we have the cool tattoo from The Autumn Effect hunt. I got this one from designer #15 Endless Pain Tattoos. Its pretty freakin' awesome. It has a cool lower back/leg design, with lots of skulls and creepy flames that would edge up any outfit. Its a pretty great hunt, its been going since 15th Sept and it ends 15th Oct. You still have a lot of time to go to all 100!!!! stores and pick up your goodies. Your start point is at Razorblade Jacket Mainstore. The hint for this store is 'Its getting too cold to wear these anymore..' Think about it while you're taking your tp over there! The hints are to help guide you which means no cheating.

Then we have the newest tattoo from Kys This Tattoos its called 'Suck it Bitch'. Haha, what a message. I love this designer Kystria Aura, she's so witty and chill with the designs of her tattoos. They're simple and fun!

OhMerGer Vixen has another fury hat on. Yus! I love them so now I wear them always.. well almost always. I won't torture you with too many outfits with them. This time around though I switched up the colours and went ginger on yo asses. I has no sooooul! (No offence to the gingers, I just playing. I know you have souls).

Last but not least I'm using the newest female poses from Bouncer Criss owner of Bounce This Poses. Be sure to pick up the Girl Pack 1 set! Cute & Simple.

Hehe, but this time I paired everything up with these new military baggies from Chronokit, I like them SO much. They're probably my favorite item right now in my inventory. I have them so far in white and red! I blogged the white ones HERE and now I'm doing the red for my Candydolls. Enjoy! <3

                             


For more info on The Autumn Effect hunt click HERE
Or go to www.depravednation.com


Wearing:

DECO Classic Sneakers - Red
TAE #15 Endless Pain Tattoos (The Autumn Effect Hunt)
HINT: 'Its all about Luck'
Kys This Tattoo 'Suck it Bitch'
Nacon's Fury Bear Scarf (Ginger)
Amorous Bangled #1 (Copper)
*Linc* Tank top (Black)
Chronokit Military Sarrouel (Red)
Wasabi Pills Kumi - Candy Pack
{D.A} Matte Le Rouge (Teeth)
-.HoD.- Compassion Piercing
Utopiah Beyond Death
Rozoregalia Gazellver Rings & Nails

Poses: 

Bounce This Poses - Girl Pose Pack 1 (TY Bouncer 
 Assorted Purple Poses

2 comments: