Sunday, July 22, 2012

Call...Me...Maybe....





                                        
Call...Me....Maybe...If i can pick what to wear!! Thalia has not made it easy for me to decide cuz I love them all!
Facebook..it drives us crazy sometimes but what would we do without it right? The best thing about it..is getting to meet new people. One of my newest friends on there is Thalia Tal, owner of Thalia's Fashion..before I had never seen her clothing,so I went to look and investigate...she has a inworld store and you can get there by clicking her name anywhere in this write up..Shopping around,this is one piece I found that I loved..its her Mesh Overalls with a texture HUD..it comes with 10 different textures, 7 different alpha layers and 5 different sizes..so no worries about getting the perfect fit. The textures on these are not only adorable but high detailed. I paired this little outfit with my Angelicus Collection Mesh FLATS. These flats come in so many colors, to even add to that they are mod..so if u put them in edit and do the RGB, you can turn them into any color you want..above are all colors already in the collection except the purple im wearing,I made them to match:) These overalls are the cutest and you can wear them casual or dress it up. The hair is new from Logo and I purchased at the hair fair..As always,,want nails? I cannot stress enough Synthetique's Mesh Nail series with color HUD..amazing! Lol,check out that video, becuz the end i was like -.- really? lololol.........I hope you enjoy!



LOGO  Michelle II Rigged Mesh Hair - Dark Blondes Pack
AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears- 1" Plug Pack
EarthStones Diamond Tennis Set Platinum
[Curves] VAMP MakeUp *Eyeliners*
Synthetique Colour Tactics Series -Reds
Synthetique  Colour Tactics Series - Pastels
Thalia's Fashion: Mesh Overalls w/Texture HUD  (10 colors)
::Angelicus Collection:: Mesh FLATS (copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment