Monday, July 23, 2012

Red Headed Harlot


That's right people I changed my hair color! I'm now a vibrant, sexy, sultry red head. Rawr! Lol. I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep this up for, everyone who knows me knows I don't do other colours besides black for very long. I've done red, pink, white and blue (Yeah blue) periodicially. But red was actually the very first hair colour I had in SL. Which now, thinking about it is pretty weird, seeing as I only kept it for about a week and then my black streak started.

But yup, this is me now. Let's see how long this one lasts. Place your bets! Even if I don't keep it, I'll surely go back and forth between colors then the urge hits because I love it!

Using Bounce This Poses Burlesque stool was the perfect touch for this. It has 6 sexy poses (even though I only got to show half) but they're really well done so check it out!

Muah!


Wearing:

Truth- Kirby (Reds)
Blacklace- Revealing Secrets: Red Lace Cincher Set
Fanatik: Classic Pumps (Red)
[ C r u s h ] Lipstick - C7
Alaska Metro - Rachelle Studded Hoop Earrings -Silver

Bounce This PosesBurlesque Pose Stool (Mesh) (6 poses included)

No comments:

Post a Comment