Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine..






One of those days when you wake up and don't feel like changing out of your PJs for all the tea in china. For, that day is usually Sundays. So I sat here early Sunday morning and put together this blog. Sipping on my hazel nut coffee contemplating what to do with my day and then deciding on doing nothing.. nothing at all.  We all deserve days like these, so make sure you have yours! Happy Lazy Me Day. 

P.S. Meet my cat Panda! She was a present from my awesome Blog partner Saphy. Isn't she just so adorable?



Wearing:

*{ Severed Garden } * Good Morning - Cream (Includes two static poses for pictures)

/Wasabi Pills/ Cherilyn MESH hair (Blacks Pack)

Poses:

Bounce This Poses - On the go Pack (1)

Item Poses: (Bloggers Office Chair 'Laptop'), Sofa PG Buttermilk (Relaxing) and 'Pet' cat (Relaxing)

Location:
My pretty house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment