Wednesday, June 27, 2012

AFRICA





I love zebras! And I love this new little romper by [*RD*]! On this little exploration I'm taking you to secondlife Africa where the wild animals roam free and so does your soul, its such a relaxing feeling, free and wild. These rompers come in 8 different styles you can purchase and are mesh. Other styles are giraffe and leopard which are also amazing.The hair is ploom, they have quite a few new releases this week so be sure and head over there and check them out..this one I liked, it gives that wild but yet pony look.

One of my most favorite places to shop, and maybe because I'm elven and partial is *EPIC* its a awesome store and these hooves are brought to you by them. They come in black and blacker, which I like because there are different shades of black. These are not mesh. I really hope you enjoy this look from me to you, if you wish to visit, just click :)..MRAWRR!

.ploom.   Aidyn - Indecisive
*GA*  Mesh Lashes Fantasia
[Curves]  VAMP MakeUp *Eyeliners + Eyelashes + Lipstick DARK RED
BND Face tattoo Lashes & War Stripes
MG   - Necklace - Roho Drop Pendant - GOLD
[MANDALA]  (FEMALE))SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
[*RD*] *Low Top Romper-Zebra Black*
*Epic*   Faun [Storybook] Garter Socks {Black}

No comments:

Post a Comment