Monday, September 15, 2014

DaYDreaming....Thrift Shop


Hai ^_^ today I'm bringing you some of my likes from the Thrift Shop 6.0 thats the Depraved nation event going on right nows! The thrift shop is a ongoing event where you can find lots of amazing designs and theres lots of gatchas there too!
*ToXiC*H* brings you this oh so cute romper..its darlin! It comes with a color change HUD of 5 different patterns of purple...and I love purples~!!! It ranges from size XXS-L also..so good fit..be sure to check them out at the thrift shop! 

Now lemme tell you about this new released hair from Spellbound...the waves in this hair I love!! Its very long in the back to so lots of volume. The beanie comes with and it has a HUD of 24 colors and also the option to hide the beanie..so you can go without or wear your other hats with this hair..I love its!
So I got the cute romper and hair going on...gotta have accesories and ladies I dont know about you but my main pet peeve is my nails! I have to match and they have to be just as pretty as what I'm wearing...I had no trouble at all finding some at the thrift shop..these nails are brought to you by DP Koffin Nails. You get 12 beautiful patterns to choose from and they are for your slink hands. It comes with fingernail and toenail appliers so perfect matches! I love these, not only are they gorgeous..they are purples!! I matched it with these new rings, also at the thrift shop from POMPOSITY. You get two rings, one for left/right hands and on touch comes a pop up menu with resize,bright,8 different choices of metals and 8 different choices of colors...so prettys!

Last but not the least of course these REIGN.- Allure Heels-..I picked these up at the Saturday sale for 75L! Course its to late now but find them instore! Keep your eyes open for the Saturday sale ladies..its worth it!


+Spellbound+ NachoBitch // Natural Selection new release
[PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
.Pekka. Cross chain choker - steel
L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed
DP - Koffin Nails - Fragmented Heart - Purple SE @ Thrift Shop
POMPOSITY - Gemstone Flower Ring - @ Thrift Shop
*ToXiC*H* Romy Dress Purple Pleasure With Texture Changer @ Thrift Shop
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
REIGN.- Allure Heels- Black

No comments:

Post a Comment