Saturday, January 25, 2014

Right By My Side - 1 Hundred/EPIC/Kenvie


Sooo lots to premier today that I just loves...first up 1 Hundred..this designer has been my sponsor for a very long time and one thing I have learned...you need something sexy and appealing..you head to 1 Hundred. Today I'm showing off these new tops, which comes in 9 colors (shown below). All comes with tango appliers...so sexy and so cute all rolled up into one! You will find these newly released at The Boobies Show.
 Look at these!!!!!!!!! When I saw these shows I fell in loves..Im not really a big pink fan but these looks and reminds me of like contton candy or marshmellows *-* These are brought to you by EPIC and the only place you can find them is the Project Limited going on now at the Metropolis sim...these are limited and after they are gone..they are gone!..There is lots of colors to choose from to..so if you havent been to PL..you should go...I know today they closed down the sim from 8am-12pm slt to allow the designers to add new stuffs!...so make sure u go check it out..ill put u a lm for that to below <3
And just sent out by the designer of EPIC..these new ones available!

***Only 65 copies of each will be sold, after this event all leftovers will be trashed and NOT available for purchase!*** The metropolis sim is now back open..go grabbem!

Newly released are these awesome full mesh skirts by Kenvie..they come in a array of colors but one nice thing with these is you also get a extra HUD..so you can change the design of the one you purchase...The HUD below is mine, in which I purchased the white skirt..It's sexy and cute..and gives you that girlie feelings..This is the first time I've blogged Kenvie, but I took a tour of the store there and I must say, you should definitely go check it out..nice designs, top quality..and take your man guy, cuz there's lots stuffs for him to!! OHHH I do want to add that i was able to wear this with my cute azz, I just used the M size and it also comes with the Phat azz size :3




.ploom. Celeste - Candy *New Release*
.Pekka. Metallic under eyeliner Ver 2
MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series
{D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
(UNISEX)_[MANDALA]Pierced_ELF_EARS_VER2
:Hebenon Vial: Jewel [Frost]*Mesh*
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Anabella Ring
1 Hundred. Fleece Top. Pink *New Release*
*L.inc* Cute Azz
*CK* Flirty panties FATPACK
Kenvie. Angelina Tutu Skirt - White *New Release*
*Epic LE*  Mr. Moustache Sparkle Kicks! {Baby.Pink}*New Release*Project Limited*
*POSES*
Ma Vie. - Fatale

No comments:

Post a Comment