Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Voice Inside My Head....DRD + FROST 2.13.2013


Is it Christmas or Halloween...I'm not sure :P But I have definitely got some goodies for you..first off and woooot FROST officially opened yesterday at 12, so the event has started!!! The biggest Depravednation event of the year and my personal favorite!! I got the tp down below and over the next 3 weeks Kipp and I are going to be bringing you some awesome designs! Chus! has some awesome cat liner and newly released eyes..the Time Lenses. These come in 4 different styles and I've pictured them all for you below. The cat liners come in 3 different styles and in this picture I am actually wearing all 3 :3 There is going to be tons of new releases and designs at the event..so believe me when i tell you..you are not going to want to miss it!!

Also in this blog..new releases from DRD. This wintry dress comes in 4 different colors grey,green,red and black. Along with that this very nice mesh scarf. It comes with a color change hud. You can wear the fringes or not and you get so many color options..Lots of new releases coming out from DRD, so be sure to keep your eye on them..and ohhhh yeaaaa...I'm also showing you these amazing free gifts from DRD in the MadPea Holiday Havoc hunt..which Kipp and I did and it was awesomes! You do have to buy the hunting HUD for 150L but with the 30+ amazing prizes, definitely worth it, included that tp for you as well :)

So get ready...get set...FROST is open!!! Oh let me give you just a little bit more heads up..these events are huge and as we all know...lag monsters are everywhere...so be good little shoppers and lower your scripts down to at least 50..this sim does have a script checker and and monster laggers will be sent bye byez :P So lower your scripts so everyone can enjoy!! And check out these other awesome DRD designs..have fun!!!



                                         

-DRD- seasons antler -madpea @ Holiday Havoc hunt item
.ploom. I Can See Your Halo - Dipped
Chus! Cute as a Cat Liner @ FROST
Chus! Time Lenses @ FROST
-DRD-  scarf NEW RELEASE
-DRD- demonhands (tat only worn)
La Malvada Mujer - Claws Black
DRD wintry - dresses NEW RELEASE
-DRD- worn combats elve style Holiday Havoc hunt item

POSES : 
//elephante poses// Catch the Wind Holiday Havoc hunt item


No comments:

Post a Comment