Monday, August 19, 2013

I Need You More Than You Can Take....*Lubbly Jubblies*


Halooo! Today I'm bringing you these awesome little mini dresses from Pink Sugah! You get your lolas appliers with these of course and you can find them right now at the third round of Lubbly Jubblies!!! So many items over there this round ladies, you are not going to want to miss it!!! You know when you start with one item and build around to get your complete outfit? Its what i do and I have no idea what I'm going to come up with..then BAM, there it is!..well, I started with this dress and I found so many good items,,let me tell u bout them :P I got this oh so cute new hair from Ploom..super cute mesh with streaks of all kinds of colors! I've layered several different kind of make-ups, never limit yourself ladies :P At the Black Fair I found these awesome black lipsticks and this nice tatoo from Utopia! I threw on a nice collar from Blitzed and the nails also at the Black Fair..free, yes free from Chandelle! I was totally aiming a more gothy look by the time i picked up these awesome arm braces from Scrub so i threw on sum bandage knees from suicidal unborn...shoes..lawl, i went hunting, I found these awesome new shoes from CandyDoll, these go with the medium enhancement feet from slink..my very first pair..I have to say, Im in love with these *.*. And now ladies you go to the website, click on your skin and it takes u right to mp to buy appliers for your slink feet (also available for hands) ! No more lines, its a totally perfect match, my pics of the feet have not been edited at all..so awesome *.* so get out there, go down to Lubbly Jubblies and look at all the designs and hit up these new accessories that's out! have funs!!!




.ploom. Jinx - Indecisive NEW!!
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Sunny2
-UtopiaH- Greyscale Glossy Lip @ The Black Fair
-SU!- Diamonds Flow Piercing
CHANDELLE Nails RR Black -  free gift @ The Black Fair
.::Pink Sugah::. Gossip - Paint - LUBBLY JUBBLIES
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
...::: Scrub :::... A firm Woman  (black) @ The Black Fair
-SU!- Bloody Knees 01
Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
[Hush] Slink Hands & Feet HUDS
_CandyDoll_ Oxygen Black

TP TO Cleavage

No comments:

Post a Comment