Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cant Stop You Running Thru My Mind.........*ANGELRED*


Heyy guyz, I know I been little slackin, you know how it goes..but today I'm bring you some awesomeness..This blog is full of a few items I just loveee!! I'm starting mid-middle so just bare with me because these jeans are fab! Newly released from Angelred Coutour Mesh Metal Heart Jeans, they come in 7 different style colors and they will fit you like a glove! They come with this awesome belt...Lexi..I love!! Now of course..new jeans..gotta have some awesome acessories so hair and shoes ofc! I went down to Catwa and found this awesome new release Lulu hair..the huds are awesome and you get so many options..I got the 3 pack, your going to loves!
When is enough shoes enough? NEVEH!! We can never have enough pairs of shoes although our other halfs thinks so *smirks at kipp*..so I went hunting again and found these to die for shoes from Superbia! The hud is amazing, I've gave you a few samples of the ones I love most down below..but you get so much more!!









^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lulu Hair [3]
- DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3 
FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
:Hebenon Vial: Beast 
* .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
.:SS:.  DEAD ARMS TATTOO
*Milk* My Whore Hoodie
*Luckie* sexy black net top
-=MY=- pasties
AngelRED - Mesh Metal Heart Jeans [Light Wash]
.: SUPERBIA :. 1NNOVAT1ON Fashion Department











No comments:

Post a Comment