Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Killin It.....REDRUM/DECO


Time for a little shake up..so sure we go round all gorgeous, but that's not the only looks that create style..Today I'm bringing you some new releases from RedRum and a new hair that you can find at the event happening right now..Wigs for Kids Hair Fair 2013.
First..let me tell you about this awesome set from RedRum..it comes in a set..so what your getting is the shirt, the pants, the face make up around the eye, the gloves, and the stand with the hanging kick bag!..The shirt comes in black, dirty, or white and get the pants in red, grey, green, pink, or white. And the punching bag comes in black, brown, red, or pink. Now i added another layer from RedRum A Little Blood on the Lips tattoo..to finish off my look! These outfits are unisex to btw!!
The hair I'm wearing is a new release from DECO and they have 5 new releases at the hair fair..the hair fair consist of 4 sims of loads of hair, so if you haven't been..you should definitely go! I'll include all the tps below to each sim for yas. Also from DECO, these awesome mesh classic sneaks..with color choices of the white I'm wearing, black, blue, or red.
 Meet me in the alley? I think you wouldn't want to..with this outfit I'm totally Killin It.



**DECO - MESH Nightshift Hair (all)** @ HAIR FAIR 2013
+REDRUM+ A little Blood on Lips
 Endless Pain Tattoos NIGHTMARE
**DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks (ALL)**

INCLUDED AS SET:
+REDRUM+ Black Eye Fading NEW RELEASE
+REDRUM+ Boxing Gloves + Punching Bags NEW RELEASE
+REDRUM+ W Boxer Crop Tank NEW RELEASE
+REDRUM+ W Boxer Pants NEW RELEASE

TPS TO THE HAIR FAIR






No comments:

Post a Comment