Monday, December 31, 2012

Mistletoe








Ok so im a little late for the christmas posts, but at least im fashionably late ;) I hope that your holidays are going wonderful and even though the 25th of december is now passed, let this be a reminder to stay in the christmas spirit! Shout out to love and novie who gave me the inspiration to use left-brained lamb hair for a christmas themed post, thanks gals *_*  Searching for christmas heels was not easy but I stumbled upon these adorable ones which worked perfectly! Yes my panties are falling off and I have kisses all over me, what do you expect when you have mistletoe in your mouth? Thought this outfit was a mix of classy naughty and nice ;)

Saph posted the original version which quite frankly I love ....on the down- low >.> but here is a spoof which I couldnt help but link :P




!lamb - The big doll house (left-brained) 
*Viita - Reindeer Antler
.:: Delusions ::. - Kiss me tattoo
-UtopiaH- Winter Kitty make-up (frost exclusive) 
.::VioleNt Chemicals::. Kiss me on the mistletoe
EarthStones - Snow Flurry Pearl Necklace
! Laville ! - Festive Ribboned Fur Wrap and Gloves
.:A&M:. - Broderies Bodysuit (white) 
~Pepper~ - Chunky Belt (white) 
-paper.doll- - LondonMini
MUSCHI - Panties Lasciva Red Lace
L'Emporio - BiPumps Red-Cream


Kissez! Love Lilxo

No comments:

Post a Comment