Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sticky Like a Post-It




Dress Classy
Dance Cheesy \0/




Rah! Hi me again. Sick of me yet? Mwahaha, so I decided to go more edgy chic this time around. The more I looked at this outfit the more I thought about someone who's quickly becoming one of my favorite artists. With the studs on the bow tie and the studs ont he gloves it reminded me so much of Kat Graham. Yeah I know, Bonnie from Vampire Dairies :o Aaaaand yeah she sings! She's awesome and she has an amazing sense of style, she's a great actress and now she's one of my favorite music artists.

But anyway, my favorite part of this outfit has to be the shoes from deeR. It is hdbfvdhsg. It had a piercing and a tattoo on the feet, it also comes with a HUD so not only can you change the colours on certain parts of the shoes you can also change the tattoo design! deer is definitely a store to check out if you want a lot of bang for your buck deeR is the store for you. A lot of their mesh items come with HUDs that give you various textures so one day you have have an outfit on with one texture and the next you can change the texture and have a whole new outfit. Its pretty damn cool and really thoughtful of the designer. So check out the store in the linkage below!

Wearing:

Magika Tendency (HUD #3)
Grayscale LolaLuv Bra
Grayscale Allspiked Leather Gloves
Grayscale Spiked Bowtie
Q- Studded Leggings
deeR Galaxy Stiletto
Haus of Darcy Compassion Piercing
Amorous Bangled #3
Dead Apples Matte Le Rouge
Pekka Nose Bleed #2
Letis Tattoo Witch (stomach)
Letis Tattoo Nashira (neck and shoulders)


No comments:

Post a Comment