Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I know a girl who's tough but sweet!




Its almost time to go back to school! Rah! I myself have been procrastinating signing up for my next semester at college. I just can't seem to find the enthusiasm, honestly. But I know if I wait too long it'll be too late and I'll miss out. Hell, the beginning of September I probably already have. Sighs. Its going to be a long couple months till January, I tell you. Because I'm going to be hearing about this from my family a ton. Lol

Anyway! I hope the lot of you aren't like me, slacking off on school. Its very important, said the hypocrite. 

Now on to what I'm wearing. I based the outfit mostly around these lovely Energie boots that I found. I've really grown to love this store, because the cargo boots they have are simply amazing. They fit really really well and they come with a HUD that gives you almost unlimited options. I went with the candy version this time because hell who doesn't like cartoon characters! They have the Minnie, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Emo bunny versions. It also has options to change the boot (which is the cartoon character detail) the straps, the laces and the socks. The cool thing about it is that each boots change separately so you can mix and match your left and right to your heart's desire!


Wearing:

Exile: Darling Nikki (Babydoll)
Gok: Where's my Minnie Tank Top
=Razorblade Jacket= Pink Skully Stars Jeans
Energie Cargo Candy Boots
Gok Where's my Minnie Pink necklace
Gok Where's My Minnie Pink Earrings
Kys This 'Must be this tall to ride' tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment