Sunday, September 16, 2012

Breathe Me In..







Integrity
Love
Unity



I put my name on the line for love
Together we'll break down the walls
This is a different kind of war
So follow me..

This post is one of my favorites! I'm not sure how many of you have heard of an artist called Kerli, but if not you should definitely check her out. She's an extremely talented singer but what caught my eye about her the most was the way that she dressed. I based my outfit off of the very first video of her music I ever saw. After I hit play I literally sat there like 'o.o' and then hit replay over and over and over and still years later I'm continuing to molest the replay button with her music. 

Now, even if you're not interested in the artist I hope you'll be interested in the outfit! I've had this Nacon hat for aaages and my love for it has never dwindled. I've been wanting to do a post with it for a while and this was the perfect opportunity! Now some people have complained about finding the perfect hair for this hat, the usual problem is that if the hair is too big it sticks through the hat and if its too small it looks too odd. Well my search is over, I hope yours is too, in the form of this awesome creation from Burley!

Now you can tell how much I liked the Slink boots, since I did them in a previous post and now again in a different colour! I think I might end up buying them in every colour. Ruh-Oh There goes my Ls! 

Check it all out, my top (bodysuit) is from Le Primitif and even though its not mesh I think liked it enough to get it in two colours and my bottoms are from Tarnished who just (finally!!!!!) got the in world store set up! 

Now finally I found this cool little store called The Sugar Garden. You all know how I rarely change the colour of my eyes, but the silver ones were too beautiful to resist, I also picked up the lipstick (white duuuh) from there, but they have a bunch of other amazing things at the store. 

P.S. Yes I'm still obsessed with my Pekka Kitty face make up. Meooooow :3


Wearing:

Nacon - Nacon's Fury Bear Scarf (Polar)
::Le Primitif:: Ventura Bodysuit 2.0 (white)
Tarnished Special Jerk Panties ~ White
[Burley] Zia hair - Platinum
Slink Leather Thigh Boots - White
Mandala Utamaro bracelet (Silver)
Mandala Onigirl necklace (Simple/Long/Silver)
Haus of Darcy Bulletproof piercing
e r r a t i c Fishnets (wide) White
The Sugar Garden Alena (White) Lipstick
The Sugar Garden Wet Look eyes (Silver)
Pekka Kitty face Make Up




No comments:

Post a Comment