Monday, July 30, 2012

V is for Vixen



So! I've been playing around with Secondlife Photography. I know, crazy right. So I decided instead of using GIMP or trying to Photoshop on a background I thought I would go find one in SL and see what I could create with it. I tped to about 14 places looking for a decent sim and finally I found this one. It didn't look like much at first but I toyed around with my Windlight settings and my sky presets and finally came up with this. Its nothing super amazing but considering I'm just now starting out I'm kind of liking the way it turned out. Keep in mind, zero photo editing applied! I hope to do a lot more like these, maybe a few less urban ones and more fantasy themed ones. Wish me luck. Let's hope I don't break my viewer. Let the awesome picture distract you from the fact my hair is black.

P.S. I don't mean to toot my own horn. But I love this outfit. Especially the shoes! Its a very different twist on platforms from Vive Nine. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Till next time. 

P.S.S. Excuse my lack of earrings. I forgot to put them on. Don't judge me. Lol

Vix. 

Wearing:

Su! Thango Dress (Black)
Vive Nine Prey Shoes
+P.E+ Strapped in Neck Brace
Pekka Kitty Face Make up
Pekka Terminal Piercing
Dead Apples {D.A} Lipgloss & Teeth
Exile Break Away- Moonlight (One voice item)
Anara's Neko Whiskers
Dirty Land Broken Goggles
Amorous: Galvanized Bracelet
Inkies Starskull (Tattoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment