Monday, July 9, 2012

Rebirth





Do wonders never cease? Vixen in a dress. Its happening people, right now, brace yourselves. When I first saw this dress I thought it was beautiful. I've been through a lot in my SL but I decided not to focus on all the negative things but move on to all the amazing things that I have. This dress is brand new from Le Petits Details. They make some amazing stuff. Very pretty, very ethereal and perfect for what I wanted to portray. The world both virtual and real are filled with ugly things, but its up to you to find the beauty in it. I found mine, I challenge you to find yours!

Please note: The first picture around the bottom of the dress has some editing however the bottom picture is unedited.

I hope I made your Mellow Mondays just a little bit brighter.


                   Photo #1 done by: The amazing Apple Fall <3 Click name for his Flickr page

Wearing:

*Les Petits Details* Bohemian Dress
*Les Petits Details* Broken Doll Skin
C r u s h Lipstick c7
Loq Hair Bailey's Black Pack - White
*Low* Milady necklace - White
*Low* Milday Bracelet and Rings - White
And secretly not wearing any shoes :>




No comments:

Post a Comment