Sunday, July 8, 2012

*EPIC*ely Olive


 

If you're like me, its Sunday morning and I'm sitting here just trying to wake up..I go grab the morning starbucks and start looking for fashion..yes, my name is Saphira Avedon and I have a fashion addiction. Sadly I don't think a cure is possible. Its how can I say, embedded, lol. Ok so the other day I'm shopping and I head over to one of my most favorite stores ever..*EPIC*..I am in love, there are so many new things. So the one of many things I bought, I'm bringing to you. We'll start at the top. The hair is new from Lelutka and is sooo cute. It has this big bun in the back with the nice ribbon, its mesh, no resizer but you do get a menu to change the ribbon with lots of color choices. You can either add the pony tail or not.

JCNY..thats really the only words you have to say. They're amazing. These hoops are the last pair of hoops you will ever need. They come with a full menu to change metals, bling, gems (yes gems, there are 3 small ones on each earring). You get 3 different sizes small, med, large..and for JCNY, they are great priced!! I also threw in a little Earthstone and Brave Heart, mixing and matching jewerly, never a bad thing. OHMAGAWD..these nails!! I LOVE! I've wore them in all my blogs here recently, and if you haven't checked them out..DO! They are from Synthetique, completely mesh nails, not expensive, and comes with a full HUD to where you have lots of styles to choose from. They form into your fingers so no more gaps and stupid SL stuff. They are perfect if you love nails!

This cute little top from Aura set up perfectly with my EPIC mesh baggy jeans..*EPIC*  is just that..they are epic..I love all their styles and all the fashions are very nicely detailed and fit well. Followed up by these little cute moccasins from NINFANIUM, they come in several colors and are just adorable. I hope you enjoy the look. To wake you up threw up some dubstepp Seven Lions - Below Us..works for me!


[LeLutka] -BELLE hair/Dark Blonde
[Curves ]VAMP Makeup *Eyeliners + Eyelashes + Lipstick DARK RED
Swanky  - Freckles - almost free
{D.A} ! Lipgloss Pack! 
JCNY 5th Ave East, Diamond Hoop Earrings - FATPACK
Synthetique  Colour Tactics - Pastels
Earthstones  Kamerone Ring - Sunstone
"Brave Heart" celtic Valentine's necklace 
*Epic* Mesh Baggy Jeans {Dark Blue}
[Aura]  Boho Ruffle Top - RIGGED MESH - Polka Olive
<-NINFANIUM-> MESH-Zimphera Moccasins{LIME}

No comments:

Post a Comment