Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Part of Me is Calling







So, you've gotten to see how Saphy and Cons RP, well, this is mine. Its a lot different than the dragons and knights but that's what Role Playing is all about. You find your niche and you go with it. This is my niche, I've been Role Playing for too many years to count. I know I started when I was a teenager and now I'm in my early twenties and still going. I'm a writer at heart (at least I like to think so) and written expression is something that I enjoy doing quite a bit. However, written and visual expression go hand in hand. What you see is of course your first impression and I always like my first impression to speak volumes.


I've always gone for the edgy, no matter what I've been doing and my Role Play style is nothing different. These boots really make a statement, I think they're bad assed and the attention to detail is amazing. What I like most of course, is the platform. On it there is a little burning cigarette where if you put up your graphics high enough you can see it smoking. 


So far, one of the best places I've found for all these little accessories is Dirty Land. They have the gun straps, the bullet loops for the leg and the grenade belt. The interesting thing about this one is if you look carefully on their store on Marketplace ( The happiest place on earth~) you can find the entire outfit for purchase all in one. It comes with the Broken Goggles , Face Mask , Necklace (not the one shown in my pictures) , Dirty Dress , Fighters Belt , Bullets Legband , Blood Tattoo and all items are mod or resizer.


I would put a bit of my RPing in here but I'm too shy for that so, here is the Landmark to the place I try to go regularly. City of Lost Angels. I don't get to go there as often as I would like, however its one of the best places I've been to. You get to see the craziest most interesting things, meet the weirdest, most perverted  characters and have a lot of fun. I even put aside my well known hatred for meters and made it one of my regular places. If you're into Role Play, check it out, maybe we'll run into each other some time. Keep in mind it is a dark roleplay sim so if you have delicate sensibilities you need not apply.




WEARING:


DL: Revenge Outfit
* Yasum * Stomp High Boots
War paint Tattoo
*Blitzed* Legacy Cuffs
Mandala Onigirl necklace
Dolly Elven ears
[Twee] Liska Piercing 
[e] Vivid Hair


Using Bounce This Poses - Girl Gun Pose Pack 4 poses and gun props inclusive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment