Saturday, June 16, 2012

ROCKALICIOUS







Ready to explode with some RockCandy??? This time I had a real blast pulling this together for you guys. New things everywhere in this blog and I'm soooo excited!! Did I mention I was excited? >.< Lol. Ok so the first thing you're gonna notice here are these new rocking sunglasses from ShadZ. Yep we had them custom made and if you're reading this blog and want a pair, just IM me in world with "Rock Candy Explodes!" And I'll send you a pair right over free!! So moving on to hair, yes Redmint has this and its awesome, in the pic above I have modified it. Look it up, before I did it was a light pink but, when using your fashion, imagination is key for your own style!

This little dress is Munique and I got it fresh off the sales prem. show. Its sweet and comes in several colors..mmmhmm..don't look now..BOOTY! You're sure to catch every eye with this dress on for sure! Now shoes, Ri! I love them, all their shoes are at a super price and have menus for color change and as a plus they are meshfantastic! One last thing I wanna say here is two special things, Roxhardcore of Hardcore Designs saw this and went to work. With these new nucklebusters!! They are awesome and along with her new plugs, excellent textures and on marketplace for you now!! She has several great things there and more to come, so be sure to check it out!! Alright guys till next time, this is Saphy signing out, hope you love it!!      

(r)M ~ Hair No.20 ( b l o n d s /w L o c k s )

*GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia

[Curves] VAMP MakeUp *Eyeliners + Eyelashes + Lipstick DARK RED

Flirt - Smexy Lips - 6 Pack

ShadZ - ROCK CANDY - Classic

.:SS:. COLOR PUNK TATTOO

[MANDALA] KABUKI BRACELET/HAND RINGS/NAILs/silver
::))HaRdCoRe DeSiGnS((::Rock Candy Knucklebuster

::))HaRdCoRe DeSiGnS((:: Face Plugs-Abalone

Munique. sexy mini dress Turquise

DRD Stocking Nets

*~Ri!~* HoH No.014z 

No comments:

Post a Comment