Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Disorder..


I know, I've been slacking a bit on bringing you guys my usual hard core combat stuff. But I'm making up for it with this awesome outfit I put together earlier this week. There's not very much mesh in there, except for the pants and the top. Technically the shoes as well, but the shoes are part of the pants; so keep that in mind when you buy it. The shoes are not separate. They're pretty cool if you're into the kind of laid back combat look, instead of the full retricted belted pants with gun holster. Very worth the buy, but be sure to get the demo first to see if it fits your avi! #1 Rule of Mesh. Demo b4 dollahz. <-- I just made that up. See you soon!


On da Body:

Xeno - Biomech Wings

DL Gas Mask

DL WTF Full Body Tattoo

DL Serated Necklace

.::: unBorN :::. Die - Extra Long Claws ( Black )    

RAW HOUSE :: Willow Hair [Blacks]

Little Pricks: Hornet Face tattoo

T. Combat Trousers (Mesh)

*Linc* Tube top (black)   

No comments:

Post a Comment