Wednesday, May 23, 2012

U + Ur Hand


So, yes! We've been working over time trying to get more posts thrown at your faces a little bit faster. I found this cute little outfit from Style X, it was super cheap and like all things from that store the quality was pretty excellent. What you see is what you get. It looked even better on me in world than it did in the store picture so its well worth the look. I was exploring the store and they seem to have quite a bit of "sale" and dollarbie outfits, and unlike most stores that do sales their quality didn't waver no matter how cheap the outfit was. I paid 99Ls for this particular outfit and the little details like the small buttons on the front and the clasps on the back of the corset had me doing a little dance on the inside.


Then of course the fabulous boots from DRD. They have many, many versions of the classic Lazy boots, and yes, I admit without shame I have each and every one of them. As firm lover of flat boots, that I buy on sight and covet for weeks, I can say the detailing on the Lazy Boots are some of the best. The threading, the buckles, the beaten down texturing even the way the laces hang. Needless to say, I love these boots. Now to be honest, I'm not quite sure what put those little welts on my ass, but- no objections there. Maybe when I find out I'll blog the item again for those of you who like to walk around with a little kink beneath your clothes.Feel free to look, but don't touch da booty.


Wearing:[DRD] Death Row Designs Lazy Boots Buckled

Little Pricks Tattoo - Koi Fish

Little Pricks Tattoo - Banged up knees

La Malvada Mujer - Autopsia

[DirtyLand] - Perfect Hands

DirtyLand - Face Mask Tattoo - Red

DirtyLand- Urban Mini's Ears

[Curves] Vampire Makeup

Magika - Remember (Mesh) HUDv1

Style X Lacey Outfit


xoxo

V


No comments:

Post a Comment