Wednesday, August 20, 2014

In The End.... - District 5 + Blues Hunt + D-Style


Hey hey hey guys ! It's me again ^_^
Ok lemme do this right quick cuz it's 4am and I'm typing with half eye open xD
Sooo *cracks knuckles* I have some goodies from the Blues Hunt. I got the Damselfly hair with the Mixed colors (see below). Then, also from the Blues Hunt I got this shape from Fa Tru. This hunt is a 5L hunt but look it !!! You'd spend 10L and you'd get really nice hair and shape ! How bout that huh !?!?! And you should go hunt a little and get all the items cuz I assure you, it's worth it !
Ok then I got this jacket and shorts from Delirium Style ! It's relatively new but i'm bit late blogging it (shhh dun tell Chrissy mkay!?) but none the less, they're awesome items as usual !! Very nicely textured and both items come with HUDs, and the shorts have 2 HUDs you can choose from ! (see below)
From District 5, I got his face band ! It's a really cool item that give your style some touch ! They have several colors to pick up from ! :D
And to finish it up, I got this nice boots from DRD.. And guess what ? THEY'RE FREE ! It's a group gift. YAAAY. As you can see, you can pimp you avi up for few Ls. ;)
Ok, I'm done for now, but I'll be back with some more goodies for ya, SOON ;)
The end, my friend xD













Body

Shape: Fa Tru .. Reckless  Shape @ Blues Hunt
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Miles Non-Rigged Mesh Mixed @ Blues Hunt
Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Denim
Ears: A_size2(L) [MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) S L - Relax
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Tomahawk

Outfit

Jacket: D-Style Denim Jacket w.Tanktop - NEW!!!
Shorts: D-Style Strap Cargo - NEW!!!
Boots: DRD gift boots not rigged - GROUP GIFT !!!

Accessories

Faceband: {Rebel~ blk camo} faceband .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:.. @ District 5




No comments:

Post a Comment