Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The End Of Pain Is Near: District 5 + Summer Bash


HELLOOOO GOVNAH !! xD
This time, I brought a Madpea shirt that I got a while ago and thought I have lost it in the deep dark hole that is my inventory BUT I FOUND IT, so I had to blog it cuz I just love the Madpea logo and these shirts are really cool :D You can get them at the store, located at the Green Mire SIM ^__^
I also got a Fa Tru shape, they're more of a badass guy shapes more than a model, so if you're a badass kinda guy, you can go take a look at them :P 
Thennn I got this Damselfly hair, available at the District 5 ^_^ If you don't know this brand, it's one of my recommended brands :D
From Summer Bash, I got these PMS pants.. Sporty, cool looking pants huh !? I know that this event ended yesterday but if you run really fast, you still might be able to buy something.. I kinda got lost in time, my bad >.< :x
Next I'll be blogging..... *taps chin and ponders* Oh, wouldn't you like to know !?
Not gonna tell yaaa.. You have to stay tuned to see what I'll bring next :P
G'day Sir !!! :D







Body

Skin: -Labyrinth- Thorn Skin (Med)
Shape: Fa Tru  Dallas  Shape - NEW !!!
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*David Non-Rigged Mesh Big Pack @ District 5
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Fjord
Ears: Plug(Hole_size_4/L) Stretched ears-Omimi- [MANDALA]
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance)
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance)

Outfit

Shirt: MadPea Mens T-Shirts Black WL
Pants: PMS - Sweat Pants - M - Rage @ Summer Bash





No comments:

Post a Comment