Sunday, August 24, 2014

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - District 5 + Summer Bash

Yoooo.. And I'm here with more goodies, as I promised ^___^
From the District 5, I brought on this Thug Life G-Unit outfit from Deadpool. It's a complete outfit with cap, T-shirt (the skulls one in the pics below) and the jeans ! Also from District 5, this really cool and detailed tattoo, from Endless Pain tattoos :D
Then I also brought some Summer Bash items ! Like this summery CuteBomb open shirt, sexy huh !? The girls can check out your perfect abs ! ;) And thennn these nice sandals from ILLI !Like I said before, i'm more like a sneaker kind of guy, but this sandals got me :D
And with this said, you guys make sure to go check these awesome events cuz there's LOTS of good items and some are merely EXCLUSIVE for these events, so totally worth going to check it out !!
I'll bring you more stuff soon ! :D
Bye-bye, butterfly xD








Body

Ears: A_size3(L) [MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Beard: HOT DIVE expansion beard0-2b
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Dew
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) S L - Relax
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) S - Flat
Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- Nevermore @ District 5
Hip Tattoo: .Pekka. Predictable star tattoo

Outfit

Shirt: CuteBomb Brezze ButtonUp @ Summer Bash
Pants: :DEADPOOL: THUG LIFE G UNIT JEANS @ District 5
Sandals: ..::ILLI::.. Connor Sandal @ Summer Bash

Accessories

Hat: :DEADPOOL: THUG LIFE G UNIT CAP @ District 5
Piercings: Twizted & Reckless Hipster Stomach Piercing







No comments:

Post a Comment